The Cabin Cozy Cabin - by Austin & San Marcos River!
Size –2 Bedrooms • 1 Bathroom 1 Bath • Sleeps 4-6
Set in a charming small town between Austin and San Antonio, this well-appointed Staples cabin offers a restful stay for 6 guests! Aptly named, ‘The Cabin’ offers 1 bedroom + loft and 1 bathroom in a bright, inviting interior that you and your pets won’t want to leave. The charcoal grill and furnished front porch will welcome you back from tubing trips in Martindale, visits to Texas State in San Marcos and excursions to Circuit of the Americas!
- Primary Bedroom: 1 Queen Bed
- Loft: 2 Twin Beds
- Living Room: Pullout Couch
- Fully Stocked Kitchen w/ Everything You Will Need
- Fully Stocked Bathroom
- High Speed Internet w/ WIFI (+250 Mbs)
- 3 TVs w/ Cable
- Full Size Washer/Dryer
- Coffee Bar
- Large Covered Porch w/ Plenty of Seating
- BBQ Grill
- Driveway For Parking
Kick back and relax in this idyllic tiny home set near the banks of the San Marcos River. ‘The Cabin’ features a furnished front porch and a cozy 399-square-foot interior with an additional loft (100 sqft) for you and your group to unwind. Winter Texans will love the seasonal discount specials that make it easier than ever to escape into this charming piece of paradise.
Two suede couches in the living area allow everyone to take it easy beside the flat-screen TV. The gas fireplace provides an inviting ambiance and will keep you toasty warm!
Whenever you get hungry, the well-equipped kitchen and charcoal grill in the yard provide delicious options for cooking. Savor your meal around the hardwood dining table where it overlooks the peaceful yard.
Walk off your filling meal with a stroll down to the San Marcos River. However you fill your days, the tranquility of the cabin will lull you quickly to sleep, with a queen bed in the bedroom, 2 twin beds in the loft and comfy pullout couch in the living room. In the morning, use the fully stocked coffee bar to brew a fresh cup of java to sip while you get ready for the day ahead.
If you’re traveling with more than 6 guests, check the availability of other Cabins located next door. Please inquire with Michelle about booking the properties together.
The Family – http://centraltxvacationrentals.com/the-family
The Cabin – http://centraltxvacationrentals.com/the-cabin
The Eagles Nest – http://centraltxvacationrentals.com/the-eagles-nest
The River – http://centraltxvacationrentals.com/the-river
The Suite - https://centraltxvacationrentals.com/the-suite
This cozy home is ideally situated to help you make the most of your stay in Staples. You’ll be walking distance from a park for relaxing strolls with the whole group. The San Marcos River runs past the town, and it’s known for fly fishing, kayaking, birding and tubing. Just 6 miles away, Martindale is home to several tube rental companies for easy-going afternoons drifting down the river.
Spend more time on the water with a trip to Schlitterbahn Waterpark in New Braunfels! The dual park and resort offers 51 attractions over 70 acres, so there’s bound to be fun for the whole family. Come November, the town celebrates its German heritage with the 10-day Wurstfest!
Cheer on the Bobcats of Texas State in San Marcos! The town also features an historic downtown with delicious dining and great shopping. If you’re on the hunt for a good deal, San Marcos Premium Outlets and Tanger Outlets San Marcos are nearby. Refuel with a decadent barbecue meal in Lockhart or Luling!
You’ll be an easy drive away from Austin, home to the University of Texas, great live music and parks. Catch a Formula 1 race just outside of town at the Circuit of the Americas Track! Don’t forget to visit San Antonio for the picturesque River Walk and its historic sites at the Alamo and along Mission Trail before stopping for a cold one at Ranger Creek Brewing & Distilling.
Key Residence Features:
– Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 3 flat-screen TVs, gas fireplace, washer/dryer combo, furnished front porch, charcoal grill (charcoal not provided), driveway parking for 2 vehicles and more
– Tranquil Staples location centrally located between San Antonio and Austin, with easy access to tubing on the San Marcos River and attractions in San Marcos and New Braunfels
– Nearest Commercial Airport: Austin-Bergstrom International Airport – 3600 Presidential Blvd, Austin, TX 78719, (~41.3 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly - 75lbs Limit (2 Furry Friends Per Cabin) - $50 Non-Refundable Pet Fee
- Electric Car Charging - Minimum extra charge $20/day or $100/month (extra charges depending on the vehicle)
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Michelle for additional information)
- If you’re traveling with more than 6 guests, check the availability of our other Cabins located next door. Please inquire with Michelle about booking the properties together.
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Owner Does Not Provide Access to the San Marcos River
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|
|Sports & Adventure||