The Nest Beautiful, Modern Cabin by San Marcos River!
Size –2 Bedrooms • 1 Bathroom 1 Bath • Sleeps 3-6
Beautiful, modern Cabin close to the San Marcos River. Nestled in a picturesque setting offering easy access to central Texas. Whether you are floating the San Marcos River, enjoying the beautiful birds or visiting family and friends at Texas State University, this 1-bedroom + 1 loft, 1 bathroom vacation rental has it all. With 3 flat-screen TVs and comfortable accommodations for 6 guests, this brand new cozy home ensures a great stay.
- Primary Bedroom: 1 Queen Bed
- 2nd Bedroom/Loft: 2 Queen Beds
- Fully Stocked Kitchen w/ Quality Products
- Fully Stocked Bathroom
- High Speed Internet w/ WIFI (+250 Mbs)
- 3 TVs w/ Cable
- Coffee Bar
- Large Covered Deck w/ Plenty of Seating
- BBQ Grill
- Driveway For Parking
Kick back and relax in your bright 399-square-foot cabin that features a bonus loft (200 sqft)! The interior is furnished with pieces inspired by the majestic sight of the bald eagle, and the house boasts seasonal specials to make it easier than ever to get away!
Take it easy on the brand new blue couch in the living area, where the open flow allows plenty of natural light to stream in and the flat-screen TV will keep you entertained. A Cuisinart Coffee Maker and Single-Serve Brewer ensures that you’ll have the best start to the day possible. Coffees and creamers are also provided.
The well-equipped kitchen has everything you need. This kitchen features a stove/oven, microwave and dishwasher for your convenience.
Head to the local park with your four-legged friend to unwind as the sun goes down. As you retire for the night, both the bedroom and the loft feature plush queen beds for everyone to have a peaceful night’s sleep.
If you’re traveling with more than 6 guests, check the availability of our other cabins. We can accommodate large parties as we offer 5 different Cabins for rent. Please inquire about large party rates.
The Family – http://centraltxvacationrentals.com/the-family/
The Cabin – http://centraltxvacationrentals.com/the-cabin/
The River – http://centraltxvacationrentals.com/the-river/
The Austin – http://centraltxvacationrentals.com/the-austin/
The Suite - https://centraltxvacationrentals.com/the-suite
Experience the small-town charm of Staples as you unwind in your peaceful setting. The town boasts an historic park and cemetery near the crystal-clear San Marcos River. Spend an easy-going afternoon tubing, kayaking, birding or fly fishing along the river!
Only 11 miles from the house, San Marcos is home to Texas State University and a charming downtown historic district. If you’re looking for places to shop, San Marcos boasts both the San Marcos Premium Outlets and Tanger Outlets San Marcos!
Charming New Braunfels boasts the 70-acre Schlitterbahn waterpark, 2 rivers for tubing and plenty of historic German influence. Stop by Naeglin’s Bakery for a sweet treat, shop the farmers market and celebrate the town’s heritage during the 10-day Wurstfest.
With the house an easy drive away from Austin, you’ll also be close to the Formula 1 Circuit of the Americas Track (COTA), so check your calendar during your stay! Don’t forget to feast on some Texas barbecue in Luling and Lockhart.
Key Residence Features:
– Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 3 flat-screen TVs, furnished deck, driveway parking for 2 vehicles and more
– Relaxing Staples location in a quiet setting near the San Marcos River, and with easy access to attractions in San Marcos, Schlitterbahn Waterpark in New Braunfels and the Circuit of the Americas outside of Austin
– Nearest Commercial Airport: Austin-Bergstrom International Airport – 3600 Presidential Blvd, Austin, TX 78719, (~41.3 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly - 75lbs Limit (2 Furry Friends Per Cabin) - $50 Non-Refundable Pet Fee
- Electric Car Charging - Minimum extra charge $20/day or $100/month (extra charges depending on the vehicle)
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Michelle for additional information)
- If you’re traveling with more than 6 guests, check the availability of our other Cabins located next door. Please inquire with Michelle about booking the properties together.
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Owner Does Not Provide Access to the San Marcos River
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||