"The Suite" w/ King Bed - By The San Marcos River
Size –1 Bedroom • 1 Bathroom 1 Bath • Sleeps 1-2
This set alone cabin offers a private space to enjoy. “The Suite” is a primary bedroom offering a California King size bed and a beautiful blue love seat. There is a large En Suite bathroom with plenty of room to get ready in the morning with a large open closet, bright and spacious vanity and a water closet featuring a tile shower.
“The Suite” is a Hotel Type Cabin located in a quant country setting. This cabin is a Suite in every sense of the word. With a Large King Size Bed, Love Seat Sofa and En Suite you will enjoy your time away from home.
This cabin does NOT have a kitchen but does have a small refrigerator and freezer, microwave, coffee bar and toaster. This is a “Hotel Like” cabin for 2-14 day stays.
If you’re traveling with more than 2 guests, check the availability of our other Cabins. We can accommodate large parties as we offer 5 different Cabins for rent. Please inquire about large party rates.
The Family – http://centraltxvacationrentals.com/the-family/
The Cabin – http://centraltxvacationrentals.com/the-cabin/
The Eagles Nest – http://centraltxvacationrentals.com/the-eagles-nest/
The River – http://centraltxvacationrentals.com/the-river/
The Austin – http://centraltxvacationrentals.com/the-austin/
Experience the small-town charm of Staples as you unwind in your peaceful setting. The town boasts a historic park and cemetery near the crystal-clear San Marcos River. Spend an easy-going afternoon tubing, kayaking, birding or fly fishing along the river!
Only 11 miles from the house, San Marcos is home to Texas State University and a charming downtown historic district. If you’re looking for places to shop, San Marcos boasts both the San Marcos Premium Outlets and Tanger Outlets San Marcos!
Charming New Braunfels boasts the 70-acre Schlitterbahn waterpark, 2 rivers for tubing and plenty of historic German influence. Stop by Naeglin’s Bakery for a sweet treat, shop the farmers market and celebrate the town’s heritage during the 10-day Wurstfest.
With the house an easy drive away from Austin, you’ll also be close to the Formula 1 Circuit of the Americas Track (COTA), so check your calendar during your stay! Don’t forget to feast on some Texas barbecue in Luling and Lockhart.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a spacious room w/ En Suite, free WiFi, flat-screen TV, furnished deck,, driveway parking for 2 vehicles (2 vehicles per cabin allowed)
- Relaxing Staples location in a quiet setting near the San Marcos River, and with easy access to attractions in San Marcos, Schlitterbahn Waterpark in New Braunfels and the Circuit of the Americas outside of Austin
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Austin-Bergstrom International Airport - 3600 Presidential Blvd, Austin, TX 78719, (~41.3 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly - 75lbs Limit (2 Furry Friends Per Cabin) - $50 Non-Refundable Pet Fee
- Electric Car Charging - Minimum extra charge $20/day or $100/month (extra charges depending on the vehicle)
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Michelle for additional information)
- If you’re traveling with more than 6 guests, check the availability of our other Cabins located next door. Please inquire with Michelle about booking the properties together.
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Owner Does Not Provide Access to the San Marcos River
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||